Re: "Hi" Worm

Some of you may have heard news reports on a new
computer bug making its rounds. It apparently is
contained in an attachment to messages with "Hi"
in the subject line. One such message has made it
to the Listserve, but it appears our server is
doing its job and stripping the infected
attachment, so it shouldn't be a problem. In any
case, I would recommend deleting any messagess
with a "Hi" subject whatever its source. Let me
know if you have any questions/concerns.

Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056