DO NOT OPEN "Hi!" - and apology

The virus that was attached to the email with the subject "Hi!" and an
attached screen saver sent the message to everyone in my contact list and
erases virus protection software.

I do daily virus updates and scans, but this still one slipped past me.  My
apologies to everyone who received this virus.

Tracy Lauritzen Wright
Registrar
National Civil Rights Museum
450 Mulberry Street