RAIN: Hiatus

Yup looks like their will be a lull in the RAIN fall for the next few days as I head out to Phoenix for the ARMA International/PRISM International Joint Symposium (I really appreciate all the responses -- well over 100 -- that everyone sent on how they use RAIN) and then I return to start a new job up in DC on Monday.

A weather report will be issued sometime next week. Maybe Hugh can give us a report on the latest news from the NFPA 232 meeting recently held in Baltimore, Maryland.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va