database inquiry

We are in the process of selecting a new database management system, and the
following three have been recommended to us by a consultant:

Past Perfect
Argus
Gallery Structure

Does anyone out there have any information to share about their experiences
with these products?  I'm interested in any likes/dislikes, comments about
tech support from the company, or similar feedback that might aid us in our
decision.  We will primarily be using the system to record conservation
activity, transits, current location information, digital photography,
financial appraisal, and of course bibliographic information.  Input from
anyone who has used the above systems to record information in any or all of
these areas is particularly welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Julie

Julie Ann Ludwig