A couple droplets for the drought driven compulsives

Not anything like real rain, of course, but I know I'm not the only missinf PeterK.
--Holly

 http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis/web/vortex/display?slug=screen07&date=20011207

Bugs Bunny goes bad at the Grand Illusion, but a 'Miracle' screens downtown

 By Moira Macdonald
 Seattle Times movie critic

Who knew Bugs Bunny and Dr. Seuss had a dark side? Film archivist Dennis Nyback does, and he's here in town this month at the Grand Illusion to introduce two collections of politically incorrect short films.

http://www.usnewswire.com/topnews/Current_Releases/1207-124.html

National Archives Offers $50,000 For Info. Regarding Fire
U.S. Newswire
7 Dec 16:58
National Archives Offers $50,000 For Information Regarding Fire at Storage Facility
 To: National Desk
Contact: National Archives Public Affairs Staff, 301-713-6000

COLLEGE PARK, Md., Dec. 7 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Archivist of the United States John W. Carlin announced today a reward of $50,000 for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons who are responsible for the Dec. 4 fire at the National Archives storage facility in Suitland, Md.