RAIN drop - Bush mentions archives

 President Bush,, in his statement on the third anniversary of September
11, mentioned archives in his prepared remarks.

 "In time, this war will end. But our remembrance never will. All around
this beautiful city are statues of our heroes, memorials, museums and
archives that preserve our national experience, our achievements and our
failures, our defeats and our victories."

 You will find the complete text on the White House web site.

 www.whitehouse.gov

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver