From: Bill Landis [mailto:blandis@LIB.UCI.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 3:20 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Rough processing statistics

Colleagues;

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm not coming up with the
right comibination of terms to find anything searching the archives of this
list. I'm wondering if anyone out there has convenient "rule of thumb"
figures for how long it takes to process archival collections (e.g., a box a
day). I need to come up with a rough estimate of processing time and would
like to use as standardized as possible a calculation to figure this out.

Thanks in advance for your collective thoughts on this!

Bill