[no subject]

Hello all,

We have a researcher looking for exact birth, address and death information
for a sculptor and illustrator names James Lindsay McCreery.  Does anyone
have any materials from this artist?  He was born in Berkeley, CA and was
professionally active during the early to mid 20th century.  His work was
shown at the Brooklyn Museum in 1934, and he seems to have painted murals
for the WPA.

Alternatively, does anyone have any materials from Helen McKearin?  (a glass
scholar who wrote several books about American glass).  McCreery illustrated
several of these books.  We have some of her papers here, but there may be
more elsewhere.  Does anyone have any more of her materials?

Please reply off list.

Thanks for your help,

Rebecca E. Hatcher
Archivist