RAIN: Long-Range Forecast

Well I have completed my first week on my new job.

The commuting will definitely alter the way that RAIN is issued in the future (two-hours each way). So instead of seeing RAIN appearing in your mailbox on a daily basis as you have in the past, expect to see it appear only on the weekends. For the most part it will be a multi-part posting. Most of the links should be working, if not please let me know in a private posting.

Because of the commuting time involved, my search time in the evenings for the news is extremely restricted, SO if you see an article that may be of interest please feel free to forward the link to me. In the subject line please put "Raindrop" as the first word so that I can sort my mail more easily for the suggestions.

Thank you all for your indulgence and as always I am your obedient (my wife disputes that though) servant,

Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va
pakurilecz@aol.com