From: Sarah LANGSDON [mailto:SLANGSDON@WEBER.EDU]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:23 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Epler & Arnold Photograph

We have aquired a photograph taken by Epler & Arnold in Saratoga Springs
in June 1895.  It comprises of a group of gentlemen each carrying a
shotgun.  The title is N.Y.S.S.A. Meeting, Saratoga Springs, June 24th
to 29th 1895.  We are trying to figure out what the NYSSA stood for.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive