Archive recruiters/Job hunting

I just got out of the software business where I worked
in Human Resouces as a Staffing Mgr. We worked with a
lot of recruiters which made my job easier.

Are there any recruiters for archival jobs? For an
entry-level archivist? In Northern California?

I realize a lot of institutions probably don't have
the $$ to pay the fees, but thought it might be worth
a shot.

I know of AIM: Advanced Information Mangement in
Mountain View which places people in
library-positions. I haven't contacted them yet to see
if they see any archival positions.

The economy being what it is, I may go back to work
and my husband stay home with the babies. I see a lot
more archive or library positions than he is seeing
technical positions here in the Bay Area.

cheers,
Lisa Demers