Mission Statements

We are re-evaluating our department's mission statement and I have been asked to get some examples for us to compare and contrast.

I know this has been discussed before so won't mind if people would like to proudly post a website address for me to check.

Our goal is to get our mission statement down to one paragraph (or sentence) and try to make us sound more "user friendly".  In other words, we need a pithy phrase that the non-archivist will notice.

Thank you all for your help on this!
Leah Weisse, WGBH Archives