Mills, Lady Dorthy Rachel Melissa Walpole, 1889-1959

Solsticial Salutations to all!

A coworker has asked me for help in locating info on the above-
named, an author of fiction (inc. fantasy/sf) and travel books.
He is particularly interested in knowing if her papers exist
in some repository--we checked NUCMC/RLIN and found
only one letter from her in another person's papers here in the
States.  (He has found some stuff about her in British Authors
and other standard reference sources, but not enough, and no
mention of personal papers.)

Do any of our UK or Anglophilic friends here know of any
such collection, or better hunting-grounds than NUCMC/
RLIN?

Thanks in advance!

Ed Frank
U of Memphis Libraries