Procedures for archiving electronic records

Dear Listmembers:

I hope you can help with this request. I am working with our Information
Systems Department to develop procedures for archiving electronic records.
We are just getting started on the project. I am searching for corporate
archivists that are already involved with archiving electronic records and
would not mind sharing some information. Thanks so much for any assistance.

Sincerely,
Susan Robbins Watson
Archivist
Hazel Braugh Records Center and Archives
Historical Resources Department
The American Red Cross
5818 Seminary Road
Falls Church, VA 22041