Attachments & the listserv was Re: Fwd: PRESERVATION NEWS FROM THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:51:12 -0500, Katherine Hayes <khayes@AIP.ORG> wrote:

>This item appeared with no attachment in my email. Did anyone get the
attachment? If so, can you send it to me? Thanks much.

for the benefit of all the listserv automatically strips out any attachment
that is sent to the list. This is to prevent the spread of computer viri
<sp?>

If you wish to share something with the list the item should either be in
the body of the message or you should post a valid url/link to it.

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
pakurilecz@aol.com