Re: Thesis copyright question

Many thanks to all who replied to my query.  I had several
suggestions to contact the nun's order (which I identified by
looking at the thesis again).

Others reminded me that the photograph rights reside with the
photographer, which may not have been the sister.  A check of
the thesis did not turn up any photo credits, so I will assume
that she was the photographer.

I am in the process of searching in the city of her last known
employment and will check with the diocese there.

Thanks again, everyone!

<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

=====