Archives Research and Fees

Hello everyone,

The Archives of the Houston Grand Opera is trying to establish a policy for
the archives. I am writing because I am particularly interested in how non-
profit company archives approach research and fee policies for outside
requests. Would anyone in a similar situation be willing to share their
policy or thoughts on the subject? I am very interested in what any other
archives is doing on this subject, but would be curious to know if any
similar companies have tackled this issue recently. The listserve archives
have been helpful but the responses tended to be from municipal or academic
archives and I wondered if company archives have approached the issue
differently. But Again I am interested in all input.

Thanks for your help,

Jessica Trotter

Archivist, Houston Grand Opera
510 Preston St