Fwd: the attack of the killer frozen dumplings

I was crazier than I realized!

Panic attacks, delusions and depression crippled me!

I was living in a bush behind Kmart and

eating out of the pet store dumpster!

I hadn't had a relationship in a decade!

My best friend was a large psychotic rat!

I was a mess!

Then I found a set of

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes

and my life turned around!

I began to use a toilet!

I bathed even when it didn't rain!

I began to drink water and listen

when people spoke to me.

I became a useful member of society all because of

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes!

I owe my life to Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence
Tapes!

How, you wonder can these miracle tapes change your
life?

How can you profit from my mistakes?

What can you do to turn your miserable life around?

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes offer the

solution to self actualization and self realization.

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes offer you the

chance to become the person you want to become.

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes offer you the

chance to be you!

Avoiding messy wax and unnecessary lingering smells

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes provide aural
lights and smells which work within your natural

biorhythms to change your life.

No more scraping wax, no more opening the windows

before the landlord arrives, no more complaints from
the neighbors.

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes provide the
road
map you have needed to find your way to success!

But, you say, I hold down a job.  I have a family.

I am not living in a ditch in a field.

How can Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes help
me?

Peace of mind!!!

When I lived in the bush, when I ate discarded hamster
food,

I did not do so because I liked the taste or the
accommodations!

I had War Of Mind!  Not Peace Of Mind!

I fought with the world, and I fought with myself!

I fought with everyone, I fought with everything!

I fought!  I Fought!!!  I FOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!

But I never won.

The world was bigger than I!

The world is bigger than you!

Until you understand that you will continue to fight.

I can tell you, your friends can tell you, the police
can tell you.

But until YOU TELL YOU, you will never believe it!

Even Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes cannot
tell you.

But they can point the way.  They can help you listen
to you, they can Help You!  They can change your life!

I was luckier than most.  The tapes changed me before
I could deny them.

This is not always the case:

"I fought the tapes when my wife bought them for me.
I refused to listen at first, then I overheard her
listening to them and knew they were for me."
Luther of Omaha

"I thought they were stupid until one day, they were
beautiful!"
Beth of Feasterville

"I refused to wear pants, now I have to have pleats!
These tapes are a life saver!"
Andy of Brixton

You, too, can be luckier than most if you order

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes!

You, too, can live the life you were meant to live.

You, too, can be happy!

Order today.

 The complete set of Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence
Tapes,

all 100 tapes, can be yours for the low, low price of
$499.99.

Order twelve sets as gifts and take 10% off the total!

Order today!

Cragwan Jee's Candle and Essence Tapes
Box 2343
Krikley Station
Wachtung, NJ  12938

Use only as directed.  Unauthorized use can bring on
seizures resembling epileptic fits, dry mouth, loose
stools and a loss of sphincter control.