Civil War Domino Sets

        Thank you all.
        The museum staff is amazed at the swiftness of the replies.  I've been
telling them that archivists help one another.  Now they'll believe me.
        Our Curator of Collections is having a wonderful time sorting the Domino
artifact.  As French is his mother tongue, he is smiling as he examines the
dots on the 28 game pieces.
        Again, my thanks.
        Sincerely,
        Elayne Goyette, Archivist