his new post in Olympia this fall. As a recent arrival to our region and his
office, Mr. Handfield would like to share with us his "First Impressions at
the End of the Oregon Trail."

Tuesday, January 22, 2002
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Diocese of Olympia
1551 10th Ave E
Capital Hill
Seattle, WA 98102

Parking is limited.  Please plan to arrive early.  The Diocese has a parking
lot.  There's also a parking lot across the street.  If these are full, you
can usually find a spot on the street.

For directions or other information, please feel free to contact:

Janette Gomes
Puget Sound Regional Archives
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, MS-N100
Bellevue, WA  98007-6484