___________________________
Subject:
         Health / Sex Education Films
    Date:  Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:23:39 -0800
   From:  "Kate @ OPI" <kate@opimedia.co.uk>
     To:  <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Hello,

I'm trying to find out about some old American
public advice/health films and have not been able
to find them. I contacted the the
Cincinatta Museum and they said they that they
thought that you might be able to help me.
Bellow are the titles and dates of some of the
films I am looking for.

"Worth Waiting For"    Directed by Wetzel O
Whitaker
"For Time and Eternity" -   1970   Directed by
Wetzel O Whitaker
"How Do I Love Thee" -   1970    Directed by
Wetzel O Whitaker

The Prom Films -
"Junior Prom" - 1946
"The Prom: It's a Pleasure" -  1961
"The Last Prom"

The Date Films
"Beginning to Date"
What to Do on a Date"
"Dating Etiquette"
A Date For Dinner"

There are many more but I fear I'm getting boring!

Do you know where I might be able to find these
films?

Please let me know if you know anything about
these films or could suggest the next thing I
should do to try and track them down.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from
you,

Kind regards,

Katie Cochrane

OPI Research