Mystery citation: "CRM"?

Hi, gang,

I have an article about researching the Underground Railroad in
NY state, and the bibliography supplies a mystery source not
illuminated by the author in his essay or cited in full
elsewhere in the bibliography.  Perhaps one of you will
recognize it:

Kammen, Carol. "The UGRR [Underground RailRoad] and Local
History."  CRM 21 (1998), 11-13.

Any guesses as to the identity of "CRM?"  My closest guess was
"Conference on Records Management," an annual volume, but their
focus appears to be strictly business records and the volumes
numbers and dates don't match.

The article with the mystery citation, in case anyone is
interested, is:

Sernett, Milton C.  "On Freedom's Trail: Researching the
Underground Railroad in New York State."  Afro-Americans in New
York Life and History 25 (2001), no. 2, 7-32

Apologies for any duplication; this message has been
cross-posted.  Thanks in advance!

=====
"My heart is moved by all I cannot save:
So much has been destroyed
I have to cast my lot with those
who, age after age, perversely, with no extraordinary
power, reconstitute the world."  -Adrienne Rich
   Cynthia Van Ness, bettybarcode@yahoo.com
   http://cynthia.is-online.net