Annual Budget

Title: Annual Budget

Hello All:

I was wondering if I can receive some feedback on this- this is the first time that I need to comprise a budget for the school archives in which I work.  I need to give some idea as to how much I will be spending on supplies (archival material etc).  It is difficult to determine due to the fact that I have not worked a full year.  Thus, I do not know what to expect in terms of spending.

I have a asked to see the prior year's budget--instead, I was handed a pile of order forms- which helps-partially.

Thanks,
Nancy Iannucci