World Trade Center Documentation Project

Dear Colleagues:

This semester I'm teaching a course on Appraisal and Selection of Archives and
Manuscripts.

As a class project, we will be trying to develop a documentation strategy for
the World Trade Center disaster and its aftermath.

I know that several institutions locally and nationally are involved in
similar efforts.  So that I don't miss anyone, however, I'm sending this
request to the list.

If your institution is involved in documenting the World Trade Center
disaster, and you would be willing to talk to one of my students (by e-mail or
phone), would you please contact me off-list?  I plan on having each student
contact one institution to find out more about your approach and results.  We
then will compare this to the documentation strategy developed by the class.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg Hunter

Gregory S. Hunter, Ph.D.
Associate Professor