[Fwd: Looking for Librarians who have Anthropology degrees]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Looking for Librarians who have Anthropology degrees
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:48:30 -0500
From: "Judith Siess, Information Bridges Intl" <jsiess@ibi-opl.com>
To: MEDLIB-L@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU, cla@lists.cla.ca,
newlib-l@usc.edu,ASIS-L@ASIS.ORG, BUSLIB-L@LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

(Multiple postings)

I am looking for anyone who has an anthropology degree and is now a
librarian.  There are a couple of us who have been corresponding and
we'd
like to find more "anthro-librarians." If there is enough interest,
maybe
we can create our own discussion group/list.

Please contact me OFF LIST at <jsiess@ibi-opl.com>

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

Judith Siess
B.A., Beloit College, 1969
M.A., Eastern New Mexico University, 1973
M.S.L.I.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1982

Judith A. Siess
INFORMATION BRIDGES INTERNATIONAL, INC.  /I\B/I\
Author of the *all-new* The OPL Sourcebook (ISBN 1-57387-111-7)
Publisher of The One-Person Library: A Newsletter for Librarians and
Management
477 Harris Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44143 USA
phone: +1-216-486-7443, fax: +1-216-486-8810, jsiess@ibi-opl.com,
www.ibi-opl.com

***OPL is now available electronically for only US$69.00 per year!!***