Re: A solution to our image problems!?

Well Maggie, here is a NY Times Magazine article lamenting the very change
in the image of the accountant that you point out.  Damned if you do, Damned
if you don't..what's a profession to do?

By D.T. MAX
The strait-laced accountant is a thing of the past, and that's a loss for
all of us.
http://www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/

Tom Heard, CA
AIG Archives-Executive Records