Re: Research inquiry

Hi Rebecca,

The "Wide Ruins" area is near Window Rock, AZ.

University of New Mexico Press published a book on the area [information
from Amazon]:
Wide Ruins : Memories from a Navajo Trading Post
by Sallie Wagner, Edward T. Hall
152 pages 1 Ed edition (October 1997)
University of New Mexico Press; ISBN: 0826318053

A map showing the area can be found at:
http://www.lapahie.com/Navajo_Map_Sh.cfm

Hope this helps,

Susie

Mary Sue Stephenson, Ph.D.
Senior Instructor & Coordinator of Information Technology
School of Library, Archival and Information Studies
The University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
604.822-6392 [voice]  604.822.6006 [fax]