Archives cataloged in Voyager Endeavor

I received a request from a colleague who is not on the Archives
listserv.  Please respond to her directly, as listed below.

"I am interested in locating any libraries that are using the Voyager
Endeavor system for
cataloging of archives collections.  We are interested in finding large
archival repositories who do
use Voyager Endeavor or any of the large vendor library systems such as SIRSI."

Pamela S. Wiwel
Cataloging Branch
US Army Military History Institute
22 Ashburn Dr.