Re: Important PSA - Fw: All drugs containing PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE are being recalled.

Because it's old news.  You probably don't remember when this announcement
first came out.  It was publicized.  Things circulate on the Net
forever.  Most or all of these products are already off the shelves and
have been for months.

Arel
Arel Lucas
Tobacco Control Archives
Library and Center for Knowledge Management
University of California San Francisco
http://www.library.ucsf.edu/tobacco/