secession watch pockets

Thought I'd try the listserv on this one:  In an 1863 diary I've transcribed, the diarist mentions that she made "secession watch pockets" as Christmas presents.  I'd love to hear from anyone that may have encountered this reference, come across  documentation of such, or who might actually have a period example in their collection.

I've extracted numerous "guess-imates" from Civil War folks of what these "secession watch pockets" might be, but I'm looking for concrete data or examples.  Thanks!
--
Archivist, Oral Historian, & Independent Scholar