[Fwd: GAO Documents and Security issues]

Gang:
I am forwarding the below message from another listserv, as it touches on
the difficult issue of access to government records, privacy, and security,
which is of interest to archivists.
Mark

Mark Lambert
Special Collections and Government Documents Librarian
South Texas College of Law
Houston, TX