Re: New Axis of Evil

Dear Everyone,
On all sides of the Great Pacific Divide (that which appears to be the only
thing between us Aussies, and adding another 7 stars to the Stars and
Stripes),
I wanted to share this piece of SAA List political comment with the
Ausarchivists list (sincere apologies for cross posting) -
Thank you 'yanks', just when I thought the world was getting really scary
you have confirmed my suspicion that under all that 'evil empire' stuff you
really could still laugh at yourselves or at least your politicians. It is
my understanding that the reason we elect new ones every few years is to
supply cartoonists and archivists with new material.
I promise that I will now stop having secret nasty thoughts and start
stockpiling fosters, but you will have to keep your politicians - we have
enough of our own.
Peace and Love from the really Deep South,
Jenny

Jenny Scott
Curator - Pictorial Collections
State Library of South Australia
Ph +61 8 8226-4783
Mob +61 0417-899-967
Scott.Jenny@slsa.sa.gov.au
http://www.slsa.sa.gov.au

"History serves best those who survive to write it".