From: Eric Nagamine [mailto:e.nagamine@KUAKINI.ORG]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:22 PM
To: MEDLIB-L@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Subject: Chat: SF Chronicle article on Libraries in the Digital Age

The 2/10 SF chronicle had a interesting article on college libraries in
the digital age. I thought it was well written as it considers the
pitfalls of doing only on-line only research and the need to use print
sources.

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/02/1
0/MN169969.DTL>

--
Eric Nagamine, MEd, MLIS                             (808) 547-9495
Medical Education Librarian                          Fax: (808) 547-9867