1800's Medical Journal Articles

Dear listers,

A patron needs to find 2 journal articles from the mid-1800's.  The
first is by a gynecologist named Walter Burnham (of Lowell, MA, lived
from 1808-1883).  The second is by a gynecologist named G. Kimball
(unfortunatley, no further information was given about this
author/doctor).  Both would have been published between 1850-1870.

Can anyone suggest where we might direct this gentleman to find medical
articles published during these years?  We have checked our history of
medicine collection with no luck, and didn't know if someone might have
an idea where he could find them.  While it's not a lot of information
to go on, we would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks in advance,
Vicki Johnson
Dorothy Carpenter Medical Archives
Wake Forest University School of Medicine