Re: preserving digital photo printouts

Janelle,

I've found the Digital Print Identification Website and Process Database
to have a lot of interesting information about the preservation of digital
photo printouts -- particularly those that were printed with ink-jet
printers.

The URL is:

 http://aic.stanford.edu/conspec/emg/juergens/

Kristy Sorensen
MLIS Candidate -- University of Texas at Austin