Presidential artwork... sort of--seeking historians/curators of American art

No, I'm not asking about the artwork the presidents have had in their
offices, later exhibited in presidential libraries (Why are these called
"libraries" instead of "archives?"  Never mind...).  Though I've appreciated
the remarks, and won't get into the canine-feline preference issues.

What I have is a photograph of a drawing (I can't be sure if it's charcoal,
oil, or what medium exactly; the photograph is black and white).  It depicts
several nineteenth century men in a bowling alley.  One of the men is
(supposed to be) Abraham Lincoln.
The artist's name in the lower right corner is Thorsten Lindberg.  I'd like
to know more about this item, but there is no reference as to where the
original artwork is... can someone out there tell me more of anything about
this?

Holly Hodges
Baytown, Texas