Friday 22 February 2002: J. T. S. Moore's Documentary about GNU/Linux opens at Cinema Village

Archives might consider using GNU/Linux.

 Here's information about the documentary film
 Revolution OS

 From: secretary@lxny.org

Revolution OS is a work of history which is not only delightful to view, it
is also useful to the Cause.  I commend this movie to all partisans and to
all who have asked "What is Free Software, and why should I switch my
entire computer and communications infrastructure to Free Software?".

Below is the official notice from J. T. S. Moore, author of Revolution OS.

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org