FW: Archivist Position - Part time/temporary - Dayton, OH

Greetings list members.  I'm forwarding this for someone not on the
listserve.  Pls. contact Ms. Kaiser directly (information at end of
message).

Shari Christy, Archivist/Contractor
AFRL/HO Archives
Anteon Corporation
2130 Eighth St.
Bldg 45, Rm 030
WPAFB, OH 45433-7008
Phone: 937-255-4661; DSN 785-4661
Fax:     937-904-5079; DSN 674-5079

As I said, we are looking to fill this spot asap.

Here is essentially what we are looking for:

*       Reynolds and Reynolds is moving from our original company location
(since 1866) near the blue clock tower you see from I-75 to our new facility
at Research Park in Kettering.
*       We have some historical items (mostly documents, paper-type items,
photographs) that we would like displayed at the new facility (properly to
preserve them.)  There is not a  lot - probably enough for 3-4 displays.
*       The remainder of the items we have, we would like placed (again,
appropriately for preservation) in our new archive room for our employees to
visit (without fear of them destroying the items).
*       Thus, we are looking for an archivist with display experience to
help us on this project.
*       We have a big grand opening in June and the displays need to be
ready at that time.  The archive room can be put together after the display
deadline is past in June.
*       We have an arts group working with us from Cincy that can create any
display cases/shelving/etc. that we may need.  We just need the advice of a
professional on displaying and preserving/advising us.
*       We foresee this position being 20 hours per week through the end of
the summer or upon project completion and are willing to pay $15-17/hour.
*       The need is IMMEDIATE and URGENT and would appreciate any leads you
can send my way.
*       Anyone interested may contact me at the email and phone number
located at the bottom of this email.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
Kay

Kay Kaiser
Manager, Community Relations
The Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Email:  kay_kaiser@reyrey.com
937 485-2311 *** Fax:  937 485-2074
Personnel Area: 3512/ Mail Stop: OHC1 02-05