Disclaimer language

Dear Listserv:

I have been asked to develop "disclaimer" language regarding copyright,
legitimate use, and privacy for Red Cross information we issue to the
public. Has anyone developed this kind of language or could anyone suggest a
source for more information? Thanks!

Susan Robbins Watson
Archivist
Hazel Braugh Records Center and Archives
Historical Resources Department
The American Red Cross
5818 Seminary Road
Falls Church, VA 22041