Re: cd storage

Megan,

Several questions arise before I could even attempt to answer the query. Is
storage space or accessibility the primary consideration. HOW large is a
large CD collection? Are these audio or data CDs? And so on. The
Association for Recorded Sound Collections (ARSC) <
http://www.arsc-audio.org/> has a listserv <ARSCLIST@cc.rochester.edu> that
has many knowledgeable subscribers that seem quite willing to share their
experiences and opinions, personal an professional. Give them a try.

Regards,

Peter Hirsch

phirsch@nypl.org
New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, New York  10023
(212) 870-1728