Subject: archives consultant
    Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:18:44 -0600
   From: "Berg, Carol" <CBERG@CSBSJU.EDU>
     To:  <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Perhaps you can help me find a consultant to come
assess the archives on my campus.  I am part-time
archivist (history prof!) and a colleague and I
are trying to organize the archives over these
past months.  We now want to apply to NEH for
funds to hire a consultant to spend some time here
with us.  Could you suggest a list of some
consultants and have you some idea what the cost
what be?    S. Carol Berg