Re: ARCHIVES Digest - 25 Feb 2002 to 26 Feb 2002 (#2002-58)

At 02:18 PM 2/28/2002, Debra Cernieux wrote:
Where would a person find out where someone was buried
(the name of the cemetery)?  I thought of a death
certificate. Are there other places to look?

Debra Cernieux
East Hampton Library, NY

Debra,

If the death was relatively recent there are several online obituary search
engines you could check. For that matter there are several cemetery burial
search engines! Let me know if you need some pointers.

Best,

Tara
ResearchBuzz