Another "sticky" post-it story

At an institution I worked with some years ago, we found another reason not
to use post-it notes. A post-it had been stuck to the face of a page in a
book to mark a photo to be copied. After only a few weeks, the note within
the book was so stuck to the page that the page tore when the note was
removed. So, the lesson for today is: take care when removing post-its,
especially when the note has been under pressure in a book or under a large
stack of papers.

Sharon Howe
Photographs Archivist
Oregon Historical Society