Ayn Rand Archives publication

AYN RAND ARCHIVES ON-LINE PUBLICATION ANNOUNCEMENT

Ayn Rand Archives, ARCHIVES ANNUAL, Vols. 1 - 3

In 1999 the Ayn Rand Archives began publishing ARCHIVES ANNUAL, a
newsletter featuring essays relevant to our collections. Recently, it was
re-formatted into an e-journal. All issues are available on our Web site
and are free of charge.

ARCHIVES ANNUAL: http://www.aynrand.org/archives/archives.html

Contents of Vol. 3:
Update--Archives Policies: Mission Statement, Acquisition and Access
Documents--Ayn Rand in Review: a study based on 156 reviews of Ayn Rand's
publications
Photographs--an early Russian-era photographic image of Ayn Rand

For more information about the Ayn Rand Archives, its mission and programs,
consult our Web site:

ARCHIVES WEB SITE: www.aynrand.org/archives

Jeff Britting
Archivist