Emory University Special Collections closing

The Special Collections and Archives Division of the Robert W. Woodruff
Library at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia will be closed to the
public from Monday,
March 11-Saturday, March 16, 2002 in order to carry out renovations.
Limited reference assistance will be available via telephone, fax, email

or special appointment. If you have an urgent need for materials or
assistance during this time, please contact:

Special Collections and Archives
Phone:       (404) 727-6887
Fax:           (404) 727-0360
E-mail:       speccollref@emory.edu
Voicemail:  (404) 727-6955

Special Collections will reopen Monday, March 18 and resume regular
hours from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday and 9:00 - 5:30 on
Saturdays. Though renovation will continue, we will make every effort to

limit its impact on researchers.

For further information, please visit our website at:

<http://info.library.emory.edu/Special/>

or call (404) 727-6887

--
Laura Micham