"Post-it" damage wrap-up

Thanks to all of you who shared your experiences or sent leads for getting
more information.  I had intended to gather this data to buoy my processing
policies, but the research on this matter was sufficiently compelling that I
shared it with our Corporate Secretary in hopes of getting them to stop
using adhesive notes on their permanent records.

A summary of the information is attached in a (I promise it's benign) word
document.

 <<Post-it Info.doc>>
Ellen
Ellen Morfei
Corporate Archivist
ACE INA
Routing TL05D
215-640-4904
        FAX 215-761-5588
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.