News on Kamkin Books To Be Destroyed

Regarding the Kamkin Bookstore materials:

I just received this from a correspondent, and this information
was confirmed by the Montgomery County Executive's Office and
the County Sheriff's Office.
==========

The landlord has given the bookstore a three week
reprieve before final eviction.  Consequently, if there
are organizations, universities, libraries, book donor
organizations or others interested in reviewing the
contents of the bookstore warehouse and potentially
saving any books of value before they are carted away to
the local landfill, contact the store manager Alexander
Markovych, at 703-881-5973. Otherwise, people can email
me and I'll see how to coordinate any efforts to prevent
the destruction of books, if that is what is warranted.

If you have any ideas, I would be pleased to hear them.
I was involved in book donation programs years ago, and
I would think there are organizations who could use some
of these books.

Larry Golfer
larrygol@att.net