Re: new Arkansas State Archives site

Dear Mr. Baker:

I have just visited the new Arkansas State Archives web. site.
Did I miss the form for general quiries. For instance I would
like to know if the archives or personal collections contain
any letters, diaries, etc. written by Arkansas soldiers who
may have served in N.C. or by or about North Carolinians in
the Civil War.

Cordially yours,

John R. Woodard
Tar Heel Regimental Research.

<pre>
Colleagues:

Visit our new internet web site. Many new features. Lots of hard work by
lots of talented folks.

Russell P. Baker, CA
Arkansas History Commission and State Archives
One Capitol Mall
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-682-6900
russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us <mailto:russell.baker@mail.state.ar.us>