Re: Sony Barari's literary exploits/LISNEWS

Anyone have a copy of the article they wouldn't mind sharing?

Chris

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Amy McCrory [mailto:mccrory.7@OSU.EDU]
Sent:   Tuesday, March 12, 2002 1:06 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Re: Sony Barari's literary exploits/LISNEWS

Could we all do a colleague a favor by refraining from logging on to the
LISNEWS site for a couple of days?  The hits today reportedly totalled
45,000 by early afternoon.  Obviously, the more hits, the more possibility
for Carver to have continued problems with his service provider.  It's a
good site, and I know there's a lot of interest in the Barari story, but
let's hold off on visiting till this blows over.

Amy McCrory
Project Archivist
Cartoon Research Library
Ohio State University