items need home

Hello. I have a few small things that need a better archives to live in:

Multi-color, 3 1/2" x 6" brochure for Winchester Black and Smokeless Powder
and Rim Fire Cartridges. No date, maybe 1905? Has a small number "7-5" on
the back. Good condition.

"The Age of Reason: Being an Investigation of True and Fabulous Theology"
by Thomas Paine, No. 1 in the People's Popular Liberal Library, no date.
Paper covers with owner's signature on front. I couldn't find a match in
WorldCat. The title page has Frank Roehr, Chicago, listed as printer and
publisher but it's marked out and various advertisements for the Baldwin
Book Store in Chicago have been pasted in to the front and back covers. In
poor condition with loose pages and back cover.

"New Lecture on Orthodoxy" (cover title) by Col. R. G. Ingersoll. Printed
by G. S. Baldwin, Chicago. Paper covers. OCLC no. 38623385. Better
condition than the above, but not great.

A loose leaf from "American Agriculturalist" newspaper, February 1870.
Includes pages 65, 66, 55 and 56. Yellowed and torn in places.

I don't want to just throw these away, so I hope someone out there can use
them. They don't fit our collections.

Heidi Dressler
Local History Librarian
Wichita Public Library